Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Monday


So every weekend I do all my laundry. I do it all on Saturday to save money on my electric bill. So had it all done and this is what my laundry basket looked like by Monday! How could we go through so many clothes in 1 day??? The answer my husband! He must have cleaned up his side of the bedroom Sunday night when he got home from work. I am grateful he picked up but I wish he would have done it on Friday night instead :). Oh well I am just happy to have such a great little family, even if we go through so many clothes in 1 day!


NIGHT AT THE PARK WITH ALL 3 KIDS!


On Monday I had to work at my dad's office and I got home from work and just wanted to have fun with my little family. So I told Billy we should go the park for a little while. Mattie had her shoes on in like 3 seconds flat! We had so much fun just playing on the slides and the swings with the girls. Mommy and Mattie went on the swings and I was teaching Mattie how to pump her legs so she could swing herself. She thought that was pretty fun. Kylee like going down the slides with daddy! Then Mattie & Kylee bounced on the green dino thing! That is when Kylee is doing the great face. I love having such a fun time with my husband and 2 beautiful girls! Kylee LOVED the swing!

















KYLEE LEARNS NEW THINGS!


So Kylee has a few things she really likes to do around my house. One playing in my cupboards and making lots of noise with whatever is in there. She also likes to slam the doors closed because it is LOUD! ha, ha! Also she like to try out her new trick........WALKING!!! She thinks it is great she can walk around, so do I. Sometimes it is hard that she can walk but all in all I love to watch her try out her new fun thing. She is getting big way to fast!!!









8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the all the pics. So fun! Love those girls, too!!

Lacey said...

I know exactly what you are talking about with the laundry. I do laundry all week long, and take the weekends off. Come Monday morning you would think it has been a week since I last did laundry. I am amazed that we still have clean clothes to wear!

The Pritchard Party said...

Yay for spending time with families! That's always the funnest. And I hear ya on the laundry. It's just Ryan and i but our hamper's always full of SOMETHING it seems.

Tara said...

You're a great mom! Looks like fun :)

Karla said...

Look at her go... Wow she is walking that is great. I am excited for Ethan to pick that up. The park is so fun. I love Kylee's facial expressions.

Brooke said...

What a sweet mommy you are...

I do the same thing, all the laundry on Saturday...it's what I'm doing now as a matter of fact!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I can't believe she's walking now! How do they grow up so fast?? Looks like you guys had a fun family night at the park! You are such a good mommy!

Linda's Latest said...

You may not think it is so great right now that you have so much laundry, but someday, sooner than you think, it will just be you and Billy again and not so much laundry. Enjoy it while you can! Looks like you take advantage of spending time with you family, you'll always be glad you did. They grow up so fast.