Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Hair!!




I love the new do! Erin saves the day AGAIN! Thanks to Erin I have beautiful hair. In fact when I got home Mattie opened the door and said "What the heck you cut your hair! You are beautiful!" It was so cute. Then Billy saw it and he couldn't stop staring. Throughout the rest of the day I kept catching Billy staring at me and smiling. Then he would say "I just love this haircut, you look sexy." So thanks again Erin because I feel sexy and sassy! After the haircut Erin and I went to lunch at Baja Fresh and shared a yummy nacho burrito. Then we went shopping at Last Chance and found some great bargains. I had a great day with you Erin, you are the best!! Love you so much!

5 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You are a hottie! I had fun with you on Monday! Your head HAS GOT to feel five pounds lighter after that hair cut!! Glad you like your new, sexy do!!

Cheryl said...

S-E-X-Y hot mama! You look so beautiful.

Liz said...

You are beautiful Brianne!! Your hair is SO long! I am so glad you kept the length. Erin did a great job!

Patty's Place said...

You look awesome! Oh, and I love the haircut too :)

Lacey said...

Love the hair! You look so good! Love ya!