Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Princess!

So Billy and I finally got a comforter for Mattie's bed and she LOVES it! We are trying to make her room her


own personal princess castle where she can use her imagination and be creative.
I also thought instead of having just plain white closet doors I put up a castle shower curtain. Needless to say she ADORES the castle curtain. I love what the quilt says "It's not easy being a princess".

Also this is the curtain for her window, except I am going to make a wider light pink curtain to go behind the princess curtain. I love the curtain a lot too because when the sun comes in her room it turns her whole room that bright pink color! SWEET!! Mommy and Daddy love you my little princess Mattie!



6 comments:

Krista said...

Looks cute Brianne!! I'm sure Matti Moo LOVES it as well!!!

Brooke said...

What a cute room....so girly!!

Gates & Tausha said...

what LITTLE GIRLS DREAM!!!!!! soooo cute!

Tara said...

So cute!!! You're doing a great job with creating a Little Princess Dream room!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is seriously ever little girls dream! To have a super girly princess room all decked out with pink! Love it! It was fun spending the day with you today! Love you!

Cindy said...

Cute room Brianne, love your hair on Erin's blog. Does Billy know what he is in for with girls, they will grow up to be teenagers!!!