Saturday, October 4, 2008

Paging Erin!

Attention ALL bloggers!!! I am screaming for help from my amazing hairstylist Erin!! I am posting this picture so you all know what I deal with EVERYDAY! It will hopefully make you appreciate my hair more when I style it. It is a lot of work to maintain this crazy thick, long hair! I have just scheduled my haircut! I am soooooo excited. My appointment is this Monday so stay tuned for the after hair appointment picture. Erin now is the time for you to be thinking of the best haircut and color for me!! I think I would like to go a little darker for the winter time :)

5 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Whoa there!! I don't know if I can do anything with that craziness!!! ha ha. J/K! Thats cool that you made an appointment. Darker and richer will definitely look nice! And you are in desperate need of a hair cut! Oh my! Talk about thick hair!

Cheryl said...

I had to deal with that from the time you were a baby and then my mop on top of your thick tresses. I'm glad I only have to deal with one thick head of hair now!
You're beautiful no matter what. I think Erin will work her magic on your hair and you'll be happy again.

Julianne said...

Cant wait to see what it looks like! Erin always does an amazing job so I am sure it will be great!

Liz said...

Wow girl! That is some lovely hair! BTW... Mattie's room is so cute! Great job! I may consult you when I need to decorate a kid's room!!
Liz

Linda's Latest said...

Yup, it's time for a cut!!! I know exactly what you go through because, I dare say, you and I have pretty much the same kind of hair. I saw the end results on Erin's blog. Looks great!!