Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Grandma and Kristie!!! I just wanted you to know that I love you and I am so grateful to have you both in my life. Grandma I love how much you love your family. I appreciate how you are always willing to help me and my family when we have needed it. I love you grandma, I will always be your little angel! Kristie thank you for being such a great aunt. You are always

there when I need to talk. I love all the fun memories I have with you (and Patty of course.) I remember sleeping at your house and playing with the dogs. We were never bored when we were with you. I love how much you love all your nieces and nephews (great nieces and nephews included). I am glad you met Jeff and that he makes you happy. You deserve the best! So what I am trying to say ladies is... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

happy bdays!

Karla said...

Oh I love birthdays. Your Grandma is the cutest ever!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

YES---do the same questions on YOUR blog!!! :) woo!!

totally come hide in our luggage.