Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE #1 DAD EVER!!!


Today my dad turned 52 years old and looks amazing! He gets mistaken for the Hulk ALL the time (without the green skin of coarse). He has so many amazing qualities. One of the things that I admire most about him is that he adores my mother and would "rope" the moon for her (did you like that pun) :). He also loves having his grand kids around. I put a picture of Ava in the swing because she wasn't born yet when we had the other family pics. Anyways, he just thinks the grand kids can do NO wrong. Unless of coarse if was scratching the PRECIOUS (said like Smeegal from Lord of the Rings) pool table. Ha, ha! He is always whiling to help his girls out. He wants us all close to home. We all live close, or in Krista's case to close (ha, ha just kidding Kris, Love ya), except Erin, the baby. She lives in Mesa with her husband Steve. My dad is not a big fan of this but what can you say. He loves his girls. He likes that we all know we could come to him with whatever and he would be there. He enjoys spending time with all of his son-in-laws and looks forward to the day when he gets to have one more son-in-law! He is a hard working man. He doesn't know when to stop. He owns and operates his own chiropractic office and helps with the National Board of Examiners for chiropractors. He is also the Branch President of a singles ward. The singles love him so much. I have had many of them come to me and tell me how much they love him. It seems he is always on the phone with someone but it is because he cares so much about everyone he knows. He is well respected in the home at church and in the professional world. He is admired by all his family and friends. I just want my dad to know that I as his #1 favorite daughter that I love and appreciate all he does for me and my family. Love you dad!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for all the kind words. I love you, Billy, and the girls. I realize what a wealthy man I am, as I watch all my daughters grow into awesome women. Love you dad.