Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Hints for Dad!!






Dad, I am here to put some ideas in your head for some AWESOME birthday presents for your Cher Bear! First let's start with a nice Carribean Princess Cruise. I have added a photo to really help you vision it all. With the cruise you will need a very nice luxury room with balcony view. Here is a picture of one very nice room (and yes it has a balcony with lovely views of coarse). Also mom will need some relaxing time for herself so here is another gentle hint...MASSAGE!!! Dad if you need any further assistance please feel free to call Cheryl's personal travel advisor: Brianne Chase :)

P.S. Dad you may be wondering why I am posting so early when her birthday is in January but trust me planning early is the way to go! Also January will be here before you know it! :) I hope all the great photos have helped you have a great vision of what mom needs for her birthday. Your can even tell her it was ALL YOUR idea. hee, hee

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh! What a lovely surprise! I never expected you to think of such a thing Brianne. You're so in tune with me on my thinking, though. You must have SOMEHOW sensed this from me. Thanks for being there for me.

PS Don't feel bad if Dad's already thought of it though, he's very thoughtful you know. :)

Tara said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, somethin' fishies goin' on here!?!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Whats going on?? Are you guys secretly planning something?