Saturday, October 11, 2008

Babysitting???

So my friend Amanda called me and asked me to watch her baby girl Kadence. She is so cute and has a blast playing with my girls so of coarse I said yes. Kadence and Kylee had a ton of fun playing together. Kylee and Kadence played until they were so tired they could not stay awake anymore. So I had given Kylee a bottle and put her down, Kadence was still awake so she played with Billy while I took a quick shower. I was in there for maybe 5 minutes and this is what I came back to, Kadence passed out asleep on my floor. She literally had stopped in her tracks and laid down. She slept that way for over an hour and a half. Also you will notice she is only in a diaper. She was only here for about 5 minutes when she pulled a cup of orange juice down on
herself. So needless to say she ran around in her diaper the rest of the
time. Amanda said later though that she prefers it that way. :) So apparently this is what happens to kids that come to play at my house, we play so hard they fall asleep right where they stand! ha, ha. I had a lot of fun watching the girls play together and was also happy to see them both sleeping. I look forward to watching her again this week. Party on baby girls!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Oh to be little again... how nice it would be to lay down wherever you want and fall asleep!! Kadence is so freakin' cute!!

Gates & Tausha said...

ahhh---wedding weekend right for her? you're such a good friend---what little girl wouldn't DREAM to come to YOUR house?!

Liz said...

That's awesome!! Those girls are all so sweet...lucky :)

(BTW you were in my dream last night and in it I was admiring your new hair cut.)

Laura Blue said...

it always nice to have an extra kid over for the kids to play with. that little girl is cute. too bad about her clothes getting OJ on them. oh well.

Karla said...

Yeah, play dates are so fun. So helpful:)