Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Talk




On Sunday we were all having family dinner together as usual. Sunday dinner at my parents house is one of the great highlights of my week. I am always excited to visit with my parents and my sisters and play with my nieces and nephews. Even if it is playing pool with my nephews and them kicking my butt. Anyways this Sunday while we were eating I looked over at Ava in the swing and heard Kylee talking to her. Then as soon as Kylee stopped talking Ava would start talking back. It was such a precious moment. If only we knew what they were saying. In my mind it went something like this: Kylee: I am so glad you have come to earth and we could be so close.


Ava: I am happy to be here. We have a lot of work to do! I am glad we get to do it together though!


Kylee: I know me too! I love you Ava and look forward to more talks together.


Ava: Me too! We will definitely have plenty to talk about with how much

we have to prepare before Christ comes. Love you Kylee!


Kylee: Love you too Ava! We'll talk again soon.


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It does kind of make you wonder if they actually communicate, doesn't it?

Tara said...

That was a cutie patootie moment! ;)

Unknown said...

I heard their conversation and that's not what I heard them say. As best as I could understand it went something like this: Kylee: Hi Ava.
Ava: Hi Kylee. Whoa, what's that smell?
Kylee: I just unloaded in my pants.
Ava: Oh, that makes sense. Why don't you go to the other side of the table and visit with Papa?

Brianne said...

ok maybe dad's conversation for kylee and ava was correct BUT i just thought my original thoughts were cute :) You are funny dad! Happy Birthday...stay tuned for some fun!