Monday, October 20, 2008

Party of the year!

Happy Birthday everyone with October birthdays!




Party!! For any of you who weren't able to attend the party of the


year, here are some great pics. Tausha & I were so happy to be able to be at a weekend function with our spouses. So I have documentation that Tausha & I were NOT solo at this fun shindig!












I also have to put a shout out to my new little babe...Brendal (sorry if it is spelled wrong, I tried :) ). She was attached to my hip and I loved it! She wouldn't even go to the bathroom without me :)
There were so many more pictures but you get the idea. We all had a great time with lots of yummy food. Thanks mom for being such a great host! You are such a party girl! Who is doing the next big bash???

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry we missed it. But trust me, I don't think anyone wanted us there. We have had the sick bug at our hosue for close to a month now. It is on its way out, but didn't want to give it to anyone else. We plan on making a trip up there soon to see everyone though. Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Wa Hoo!!!! It was a great party!!! Thanks for putting up all the pics, I would've... buuuut... I'm supposed to be doing my Institute lesson... so why am I reading your blog? Gotta Go.

Todd and Brandy said...

Cute pics. We had a lot of fun. It was nice to see everyone.

Gates & Tausha said...

what a ROCKIN PARTAY!!!! i am soooo excited that everyone knows we have SPOUSES for fun things like this (occassionally right?!)...ahaha...good job capturing it.

ps---your hips sore from tonight?

you seriously have some moves girl.

The Pritchard Party said...

Looks like fun! What was it for?

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That was a fun party! Its always fun to see everybody and catch up! Lets do it again next year! :)

Karla said...

Looks like so much fun... What a great celebration!

Sanette said...

Well, I'm glad someone posted pictures of this huge party, since I wasn't able to be there! Looks like it was a blast!!