Saturday, January 3, 2009

No Christmas pictures!

So Billy had to work Christmas Eve and so he got home at about 3:30 am. At around 4 am he runs into out bathroom and throws up. He was VERY sick! About 4 hours later I joined him in this adventure. So as I the girls are opening there Christmas presents Billy and I are taking turns throwing up in the bathroom. So needless to say we didn't get any pictures of the great day! Although it was nice that the girls had new toys to play with to keep them entertained while Billy and I were sick. Mattison and Kylee had this same flu many days before hand so Billy and I had thought we had escaped it! Apparently not! Oh well. So we obviously didn't go anywhere or do anything. The next morning we were feeling a lot better so we went over to my parents and let the girls open their gifts from Nana and Papa! Kylee loves her little bike and here horse! Mattison loves her Hannah Montana barbie set. Santa was very nice this year. Mattie got a beautiful doll house and Kylee got an activity table! The girls were so good for us! I am especially grateful to Billy, he took care of the girls for a big part of the day since he was a little ahead of me in the game of throwing up! Trust me you don't want picture of this day :) I am so excited for the new year and all the great things I have planned to achieve! I look forward to the growth and the joys that are waiting for me and my family. Happy New Year to all of you!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry you were hurling the day of Christmas. Thanks for not passing it on to me!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Your Christmas pretty much sucked this year! But hopefully the rest of the Christmas season was better for you! Did you ever find another adult that didn't know what a porpoise was by the way??? ha ha :)

Brianne said...

Erin, your answer is NO!! At least not YET :)

Gates & Tausha said...

happy new year to you too! boo on the flu. doo doo. (i had to say it to rhyme...even though i feel 3 saying it). :) i LOVE your snow adventure too---what a bLAST for your girls! :) see you manana! :)

W.W. said...

Have Mercy! (I picture your cousins's hair:-) Sorry about the puke session. Isn't it nice to be healthy again? Hey, I invited you to my blog. Let me know if you don't see the invite. Peace out!

Dana said...

So sorry you had a rotten Christmas day :( We were so glad you could be with us Christmas Eve!!!! Happy New Year!

Lacey said...

That sucks. Sorry you were sick. Hope you are all feeling better. By the way, thanks for incouraging Dillon to practice as much as he can. Ya like I really need that! :) At least I have my pots and pans and spoons back though.