Monday, January 19, 2009

Still sore!!!

So I am still sore from doing my hula hoop exercising on the Wii Fit on Saturday! I love that I feel like I got such a great workout and had fun doing it! Tara and I didn't get to compete against each other yesterday but we will do it soon I am sure! I look forward to beating Tara over and over! I just want to add that I love my family very much. My husband and my girls bring me so much happiness. I am so blessed to have amazing parents and incredible sisters. I am so glad that my sisters have amazing spouses to add to this great family. I am also grateful for my cute grandma! I thought you would all enjoy this picture of adorable sister Krista and great Grandma!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hmmmmm, someone needs to recheck the hula hoop scores on the wii fit! MMM HAA HAA HAA!!!

Krista said...

You put a picture up of me???? Maybe you should take a picture of yourself while doing the wii...