Monday, January 5, 2009

Singing with Tausha on Christmas Eve

So I know it is late but these are a few pictures of our annual Christmas party at the Townsend's. I look forward to this party every year. We always have a big white elephant gift exchange (a.k.a. white elephant gift swap). There is always one gift that everyone is going to be the best and they switch it so many times they rub the wrapping paper down! :) Anyways my dad won a beautiful scarf! Also Dana asked people to put together some musical numbers to share. So Tausha and I decided we would do a duet. Thanks Tausha for singing with me you are so awesome!! I tried to put the recording up but I was having problems I will try again later. Have a nice day!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was beautiful. Too bad you couldn't get the recording up, I didn't know that anyone recorded it. Keep trying.

Tara said...

That was a fun night and you sang loverly! Love Christmas time!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

the townsend weathersby combo paraty is the best! thank YOU for singing with ME!!!! you have such a sweet beautiful voice!