Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank you Fit-Club!?!?

So I am so sore today!!! Yesterday I went to aerobics. My sister Tara teaches aerobics on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Anyways, I was doing ab exercises that Tara had told us to do. I did them full out! So my abs and sides are really sore. Then after aerobics I was having a massage done. Most would be like "oh that probably felt great!". Yes, for the most part. Except I could barely move by the afternoon. She went pretty deep so my muscles hurt so bad that it hurt to even touch my skin!!!! So I finally took Ibuprofen and iced my back. Then finally at 11pm I was able to relax enough to go to sleep. Then this morning at 6 am Kylee woke up to eat and I was cramping sooooooo bad from "Mr. Happy" as Tausha would say! :) So needless to say, I am pretty sure that every muscle in my body is inflammed and cramping! So special thanks to Tara for the pain in my sides and abs, another thanks to Lynda for the pain in my shoulder and back. Then another thanks to "Mr. Happy" for reminding me that I am DEFINITELY a women! :) Not that I even doubted being a women but you know what I mean and if you don't know what I mean then to bad. :) hee, hee

5 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Ouch! I guess it's motivation to keep on it so you don't get that sore again, maybe??? Well good for you. I played volleyball wed. night for the first time in 7 months and I am still totally sore. I hate this feeling! I guess I'm getting old. My body just can't jump back as fast. This sucks!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Being sore sucks but is great at the same time because you know that whatever you did worked! If you keep it up, you won't really get that sore anymore! Good job Brianne!

*JULIA* said...

I am sore just from those dang ab exercises. They really did work apparently

Gates & Tausha said...

ooooh man you got a BAD case of happy...not just from MR. HAPPY! pah. if i need to carry you into the theatre tonight, so be it. :) ahah...way to GO workin out girlfren!!!!!!! you go girl!

ps...i wanna do yoga.

Patty's Place said...

Sorry you are suffering...I love you - big hug!!