Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kylee=Mommy

So this morning I took the girls over to see Nana and Papa. Kylee was obviously VERY excited to see HER Nana. My mom was watching Ava Bean for my sister Tara who has the flu. Let's just say Kylee does not like sharing her Nana. At one point my mom HAD to hold Ava because I was making her a bottle. So Kylee was throwing a fit and Nana gave in and picked Kylee up too. So I come back into the room and my mom is holding Ava and Kylee. Let's just say that it is a good thing Ava is small! :) I tried to take Kylee off my mom's lap and she threw a HUGE fit! It was officially time to go. Kylee had already thrown a huge fit because Nana took the phone away from her. Kylee is obsessed with the phone! My mom told me she is exactly like her mommy was at this age. I said no, not little old me! :) She even got my crazy hair syndrome. She wakes up and her hair is all over the place. Yesterday she woke up and she had hair that just look just like Chicken Little. The picture doesn't do it just but they are still cute pics! Sorry baby girl, not everything is bad :) Mommy loves you!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Kylee might equal mommy, but if Nana's around Kylee is attached at the hip to Nana! :)

I love HER cRaZy hair as much as I loved YOUR cRaZy hair. It's... fun!

My word verification is 'enticogi', which is really fun to say. Pronounced 'n- ti- kog- e'

Brianne said...

Oh I didn't mean she was attached to me I was saying she was a lot like me in certain ways! She is definitely a NANA'S girl 100%! I'm not in denial about that at all :)

Lacey said...

Love the crazy hair. That is too cute!

Krista said...

All I have to say is that she totally got your hair... but maybe not as bad! hahahahahaha!! J/k!! Kyky is so cute!!!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like Ralph the hair dresser does her hair at night too! ha ha

Gates & Tausha said...

ahhaha....that hair is great! :)

The Pritchard Party said...

k, it's hard for me to picture Kylee being angry let alone throwing a fit! She must REALLY be mad when Nana has other things to do then! Sheesh!