Saturday, January 17, 2009

I LOVE Wii Fit!!!

So today I tried a new exercise on the Wii fit, hula hoop! It is a lot harder than you think. I was sweating like crazy, of course I did it for 45 minutes. So I am grateful to my sister Tara! She had done the hula hoop and had a good score but I was DETERMINED to beat her score no matter how long it took me! No I'm NOT competitive (hee, hee). So after a few tries (meaning like 6 or so tries I beat her score by more that 26 turns! I was SO excited! I have all top ten scores except for Tara still has 4th place! So Tara the challenge is on!!! Beat my 255!! Anybody who would like to have a fun challenge on the Wii fit board, give me a comment! Maybe we will do that for a girls night :) What you think ladies???

8 comments:

Tara said...

Brianne. This is not funny. I wasn't even trying. Seriously, I'll see you Sunday and we'll just settle this then. 4th place, whatever.

Brianne said...

I look forward to it!! :) Game on Sista!! ha, ha, ha, ha (that was suppose to sound scary :) )!

*JULIA* said...

I totally believe that you beat Tara and probably didn't have to try much. I beat Tara the other day to on our hike/race but she doesn't like to talk about it. I feel bad being that she is the aerobics teacher and all.

Wii fit sounds really fun and when I get one I will definetly try and beat your turns.

Brianne said...

Julia, just come on over to my mom's tomorrow night and we can all try it together :) Who needs to wait!!

Gates & Tausha said...

i'm in. :) hahaha...i love taras comment. :)

ps i was the like master hula hooper in like 3rd grade...at least i thought so.

Briannon said...

yea, the hula hoop, just is not really my thing, i do like the advance step but mostly ive been doing the steps that you can change to television, it makes the time go by so fast when you can actually watch an episode of Reba and work out at the same time!

Linda's Latest said...

Way to go Brianne! Sanette was doing the WiiFit hula hoop the other day when I called her. I don't know about her score or anything. But, good job!!

The Pritchard Party said...

i'm in for a challenge!