Friday, January 9, 2009

Mattison the Rocker!!

So Mattie got a Hannah Montana electric guitar toy for Christmas. She loves it! I am actually happy we got it for her because EVERY time she plays it I am laughing. Apparently when you play an electric guitar you automatically become a rocker. I finally had to take a short video of Mattie playing her electric guitar! Enjoy! I especially love her facial expressions and body movement! Don't forget to pause my music at the bottom of the blog before you watch this! Have a great day and have a great time at the concert! :)

7 comments:

Krista said...

That little girl is a crack up!! She really does now how to rock that guitar!!

Krista said...

I meant... know

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Thats awesome! You rock it girlfriend!

Cheryl said...

I like her end expression... where she rubs her eyes. She's too cute!

Patty's Place said...

Next thing you know she will start an all girls band, so watch out!!

Tara said...

That's so cute!

Gates & Tausha said...

shut up. she seriously is exactly like a rock star. EXACTLY...wow. A NATURAL ROCKER!!!! soooo funny.