Thursday, January 22, 2009

My hike with Krista!

So I went over to my mom's house to go walking with my girls. Krista was getting ready to go hiking and she invited my to go with her. I asked if I would be able to take the stroller, she said no. In my head I must admit I was a tiny bit relieved. :) Then my amazing mother said "Oh I can watch them for you." Oh that would be great mom. :) So off Krista and I went to Thunderbird park off of 59th Ave and Happy Valley. Krista was so helpful. She encouraged me to go and was my motivator all the way! Thank you Krista for helping me to accomplish something that meant a lot to me. I DID it! I survived and look forward to the next time! I can't believe I just said that! hee, hee By the way the reason I have no pictures of anything for the past few posts is because my camera has officially died! So I am saving up and hope we can get a new camera soon :)

10 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

yah!!! you're ALL about workin out lately....go girl!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Good job Brianne! Look at you you little work out maniac!

Karla said...

Hi Brianne,
There is no bun in the oven for me... However we are going to start trying in the summer... It makes me a little anxious to think about it, but I am excited. I think by then I will be ready.

That is awesome about your working out routine. YOu go girl!!!

Cheryl said...

Ya well your 'awesome mom' got her workout while you were gone. Dang, that KyKy can move! I was running the whole time.

I'm counting it!

Also, why don't you use the pic from your phone? I've done that a lot.

Krista said...

You did a good job Brianne!! Next time will push it a little further!! I LOVE a good workout!! Good work!!

Lacey said...

Good job! I hiked that mountain with your dad many years ago, and I think he had to push me up it! Ya, didn't hike that one again...not with dad anyways! :) Keep up the great work!

Gates & Tausha said...

seriously brianne?! you wanna do a WEDDING JOB WITH ME?! i am NOT kidding i would die to do something like that. WANNA?! i'm gonna tell my sister too. i think she'd be for it.

The Pritchard Party said...

I'm so proud of you Brianne! Isn't it fun to get into exercising? Hard... but fun. PS.... you look FANTASTIC. You can already tell a difference.

Patty's Place said...

I am so impressed by how much you have been doing with the workouts. Keep it up!! Love you.

Brooke said...

It was so fun to see you this weekend!! :o)