Monday, January 12, 2009

Me doing Yoga???

So if you are ever feeling down or just need a GOOD laugh, come over to my mom's house while I am doing yoga on the wii yoga fit. :) That is right everyone I do NOT do the "tree" position very good at all! I don't have any type of balance on one foot. I really liked using the wii fit board though. You are deceived in thinking it will be an easy workout. This thing calculates your "fit age" by asking you some questions and running some test on you while you stand on the board. Here is a hint on how I did, it asks you if you would like to have a password to block anyone else from seeing all your info (weight, fit age, etc). There was no pause for question there, I automatically put "YES" lock that baby up!! By the time this fit club is done in 10 weeks, I have a goal of being much more healthy and fit!!! Then I will continue what I have been doing! Thanks so much Julia for starting this up! My body thanks you! :) Wii fit board until we meet again! hee, hee

10 comments:

Krista said...

Come over and do it again!! It was HILARIOUS watching you try to do the tree pose... we'll have to work on that one... :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I wish I was there! I heard the wii fit is a kick butt work out! Did mom do it too??

Dana said...

Hey!!! Where's the pics? You can't post without pictures!

Ok, it would be nice for "before" and "after" pics. Go Brianne!!!

Patty's Place said...

I always miss the fun. Way to go Brianne!!

Cheryl said...

I did one yoga thingy, it was hard. It also said that 'balance wasn't my forte'! That pleased me. It asked me if 'I trip a lot when I walk.' I'm about through with that rude game! Tell me something I don't already know! Pshh... stupid game.

Molly said...

I have been hearing alot about this wii fitness. I must say, it's intriguing. You will have to post again on how you still like it later. Hope you guys are doing good.

Tara said...

Funny! Krista kind of described you doing the tree pose for me. I guess I'll have to come witness that myself :) Go Fit Club!!!

Lacey said...

Now this I would love to see! I can only imagine it would probably look a lot like it would if I was doing it. Yep, I'll sit on the couch and blog, you do the working out! :) Good job, keep it up!

Karla said...

That is great... I have heard that it is a great source to work out. Way to go...

The Pritchard Party said...

yay for yoga! I have a love/hate relationship with it because I hate holding impossible poses forever, but love how relaxed I feel afterwards :o) We should have a yoga party! :oP