Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recording of Christmas Eve Duet with Tausha

This is the recording of Tausha and I singing a duet of "Christmastime" by Hillary Weeks. We sang it for our annual Townsend Christmas Eve party. This isn't the best recording but it will have to do since it is the only recording we have :). The last part of the song was broken up into a second recording so watch the first video and then you can watch the end of the song by clicking on the secondvideo. Also you will need to pause my music at the very bottom of my blog before you start watching. Enjoy! Thanks again Tausha for singing with me, you are so amazingly talented!!

8 comments:

Tara said...

It was just as beautiful the second time! You're very talented.

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you got that on your blog. I loved hearing it again.

barryblog said...

My cousin is ty Nichols from Snowflake. He served in Eugine as well. He graduated from HS in 2001 and went out in 2002, I think?? His funeral is this Saturday in Snowflake. Did you know him?

Krista said...

Sounds good... once again!! Good job you two!!! Love ya!!

Jen said...

it sounded great. As soon as I turned on your blog Patten was dancing to your music...so he approves.

Lacey said...

Great job! You have such an awesome voice. Love ya!

Gates & Tausha said...

yay!!! you got the recording for billy! :) good! that was fun to listen to. :) i love christmas!

Brooke said...

You have always had such a beautiful voice...wow!!