Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to #1 Mom!!!


I just wanted to say a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best mother in the whole wide world!!! She is the most amazing mother anyone could ask for and more. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She has taught me so much! She inspires me to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. She sees the best in me even when I don't. She is beautiful inside and out. She is the perfect wife for my father. I love this picture of my mom with her very best friend. That is TRUE love!! She loves her family to bits. She is so caring and loving with ALL her grandchildren. She is always there when you need her. One of my favorite things about my mom is she laughs at all my jokes. She thinks so much is funny. She has the greatest laugh. You can't not laugh when she laughs. She has an amazing testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. She was never afraid to show us how much she loves the gospel. She helped all of her children and so many others to gain their own testimonies. So many people tell me how amazing my mom is. I just smile and say "I know!! She is the best!". So thanks mom for being you and for being a major part of my life and my families life. I love you so much!!!

9 comments:

Carla said...

You do have a great Mom and she has helped raise amazing daughters too!

Cheryl said...

I'm surrounded by amazing people. My children and their families! My friends! My siblings! It's amazing people that bring out the best in us! Thanks for the wonderful post. Love you!

Briannon said...

i guess you must be the only one that really loves your mom, cause none of your other sisters wrote an ode to your mother!

Gates & Tausha said...

i LOVE that picture too---and your parents.:)

um ok want to know that you've inherited LOTS of those great things you said about your mom? ESP the part where "you can't not laugh when she laughs...she thinks everything is funny.." THATS YOU! :) and i love it. :) happy birthday cheryl!

Krista said...

You said it... MOM IS THE BEST!!!! She does have a contagious laugh!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That basically sums up Mom in a nutshell. She really is a great woman and mother! We are so blessed to have such an incredible mommy!

Karla said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl! That was a sweet tribute to your mother.

Linda's Latest said...

Brianne,

Well, said! I just love her!! Happy birthday, AGAIN, Cheryl.

Brooke said...

That was sweet......she is an amazing woman, I will agree to that!! Beautiful too....