Monday, February 2, 2009

Amazing National Anthem!!

My dad sent me and email of some young girls singing the national anthem and I had goosebumps! I wanted to share this amazing experience with all of you. Please take about 2 minutes of your day to enjoy an amazing talent.

Also my WONDERFUL husband bought me a new camera for Valentine's day (early). It is an awesome camera. A Cannon, hand held, blue (my favorite color) and it has 8 mg pixles. I love so many great pictures are in store. Thank you sooooooooooo much Billy!!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love that one. Wow, what talent in small packages!!!

Krista said...

DANG!! Those little girls can sing!!!!

ikathy said...

That was so cool and so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I actually just started reading your blog again, somehow I had missed a few, quite a few! SORRY!!!

Linda's Latest said...

WOW!!! Did you hear me? WOW!!! That is amazing!!!

Patty's Place said...

Wow, they are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Lacey said...

Now that's how it should be sung! Just plain and simple, without all the glorification people do these days. Oh, and I'm glad you got a new camera. Maybe Billy can give Scott a few pointers on how to take hints!!

Gates & Tausha said...

AWESOME, AWESOME!! (and AWESOME---on the camera!!)

ps i totally forgot to give you madis headband.

The McLaws Family said...

Yay, I'm so glad you got a camera! I can't believe how big your girls are.

Brooke said...

Waa hoo for new cameras!! I just got one also and it makes me so happy :o)