Friday, February 6, 2009

Handy Manny!!!

So the other morning Mattie said to me that Handy Manny needs to come over. I said "What?" and she repeated herself "Handy Manny needs to come over now." I said "Oh you mean you want to watch Handy Manny". "No see mom", she shows me a toy that needed to be fixed and she just knew the person for the job to fix it, Handy Manny of course. I laughed so hard! I told her he is only in the tv and can't come to our house. She just looked at me like, what? I don't understand what your saying mom. On the show Manny says "You break, we fix it!" So Mattie took it seriously. Anyways I told her I could probably fix it and I did and she was quite impressed. So thanks for all your helpful tips Handy Manny!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have a few broken items at my house. What time does this show come on?

Gates & Tausha said...

cute :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so funny! I can see how she thought that was real!

Patty's Place said...

How funny is that! You have such cute kids :)

Krista said...

That is so cute!! Matti moo is so smart to think of Handy Manny for the job!!

Linda's Latest said...

Maybe from now on she'll say "Handy Mommy"!

barryblog said...

I know whaere you are coming from. The other day, I asked Jax if he wanted some craisins and his response was, "Ze Frank has craisins". Yes, my kids love playhouse Disney and Manny as well!!