Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Billy's 1st post......ever!!! :)



There is a first time for everything and this is it for me. I admit, I'm a blogging-virgin. And unlike most "first times" I have Brianne looking over my shoulder and advising me how to navigate my way around the blogging world.


I chose to do my first blog on my youngest, Kylee. Having been a father now for a little over 4 years, and having been around children before, I understand that children in general can be extremely curious individuals. Everything is brand-new and exciting to see, touch and taste. As most people know, Brianne works at her father's office on Tuesdays. It is one of my days off so I can be home with our girls while she is at work. I have a blast with my daughters, and I know that Brianne enjoys getting away from us "kids" for a whole day. Anyway, while she's at work I try to get at least a couple of things done around the house, nothing too large, but at least something that needs to get done. Yesterday I decided to clean up the dishes around the sink. Mattie was watching something on the Disney Channel and playing, and I thought that Kylee was with her until I heard a grunt come from over by our trash/recycle cans. I look over to see Kylee sitting down in the middle of a flat of water bottles. I had just opened it up earlier that morning to put a couple in the fridge and Kylee had cleared a little spot for herself in the middle of them. I gotta say, water bottles were everywhere....
As if that wasn't enough, after I had spent about 20 minutes gathering them up later that night. The first thing that she does this morning is go right back to the bottles! And while I'm getting her breakfast even!! All I gotta say is it's a d*** good thing that she's this cute!

9 comments:

Krista said...

Billy!! Good job on your first post!! KyKy is soooo cute and VERY fast!!! Gotta love her!!

Laura Blue said...

great post billy. it's so amazing how curious and smart little kids can be. they see something or hear something once and they know exactly where to go to find what they want. just think...at least she can't open them yet. cute post

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Okay first of all--- that rocks that you just blogged! You get the gold star Billy! Second, isn't it funny how little things like water bottles will keep a kid entertained forever! They have all of these toys to play with but they usually would rather play with the box that they came in! Gotta love kids! Especially little Kylee!

Amy Blue said...

See...that wasn't so hard. :)

Gates & Tausha said...

so impressed billy...you're a NATURAL BLOGGER. i'm telling gates. ahha...you're a great dad..and your girls are ADORABLE...

Dana said...

Great job Billy! You're such a good dad!! Be thankful it was only water bottles!

Cindy said...

Way to go Billy!! It could have been a lot worse!!

Cheryl said...

Blogging Billy-
You're awesome, it was fun to read. Gotta love that little imp!!!

Tara said...

That's so cute! Especially since she's doing it at your house :)