Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Missing blogging!!!

So I have been SO busy that I haven't even had time to blog which makes me sad :( ! I love catching up on the latest post and thinking of my next creative post. So Billy and I gave talks on Sunday in church. I'm glad it is done and out of the way. I really enjoyed studying the topic though. Many people complemented us on our talks. But who knows the REAL truth :). I took up a majority of the time which Billy claims he was happy about but keeps teasing me about it at the same time. Anyways then this last week I have been working everyday at my dad's office. I work all next week too. My WONDERFUL husband is Mr. Mom during the day and police dispatcher at night. So needless to say he is very tired. I have the best husband in the world though. I loves one on one time with his baby girls. This last Monday Mattie had dance at 10 am and then was going home with some friend because they were going to the Phoenix Science Center together. She was going to be home until 3 pm. When I told Billy she would be gone that long he said "What?! That is sooooooo long!". I laughed so hard!! I said enjoy the one on one time with Kylee :). He really loves his girls!! So have a great week and hopefully I will post soon (even if it is short).

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ya, gotta make time for the important things... like blogging.

ikathy said...

I know with work and family, it must be really hard to find time to blog, but we love to hear about your young family, too. So keep blogging. And you can think of it as "journaling" if that helps keep the guilt feelings away. I know I use that little excuse myself sometimes. Although, I don't know how reading others "journals" and writing comments really fits the "journaling" category. But, oh, well, it's still good!!

Tara said...

He's a good daddy :)