Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine!!!

To the love of my life....Happy Valentine's Day!!! I wanted to tell you how much I love you on this special day. I'm blessed enough to say that ever day is a special day with you as my eternal companion! :) You and I knew we were meant to be together for eternity in a very fast and very real way. We have had our ups and downs but that is what makes us a better couple. I love you more than the day we married. I always used to laugh when I would here couples say stuff like but it was only because I didn't understand what they meant. Now I do! After only 3 months of marriage we were surprised with the pregnancy of our sweet Mattison. She was a shock but a great blessing. After being soooooo sick for pretty much the whole pregnancy I learned to except service and feel closer to you because of it. Thank you so much for loving me no matter what. Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family. Thank you for being an amazing hands on daddy! You are involved in our girls lives! They love you so much and know that they can depend on you! So do I!! I love you Billy and I am excited to learn and grow with you for eternity. I love you for infinity and beyond!!! :) Also enjoy our song playing as you read "I melt" by Rascal Flatts.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Valentine's Day you two little lobbers!

ikathy said...

That was sweet. You are a great wife and mother. And that was such a nice tribute to Billy!!

Karla said...

Happy Valentines DaY!!!

Val said...

Happy V Day Brianne I agree...who knew life could be so wonderful!!!

Liz said...

I love your sweet post! Hope you all had a great V-day! It is amazing how much love we can feel... and never knew existed!

I'm glad you found your guy and especially adore the great pictures of him with his little girls!

Randi said...

What a good lookin' family!!

Dave & Deena said...

So Brianne my new blog friend I've been trying to comment on your blog and it hasn't been working so I hope this time it does! We love your family too and think you R all awesome!! And yes we need to go get that yummy treat at chilis!!
Have fun tomorrow night sorry I can't make it. Thanks for the invite!

Landon and Faith said...

Tomorrow is going to be the highlight of my life! I've been dreaming about it all week. Thanks so much for letting me know about it! :-D