Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spa-rty!!!! Come one come all!!!


So last night I went to a girls night out with my mom and my sister Erin and a handful of my awesome friends!! I decided that I wanted to have as many people as possible at my next girls night out at the spa! I am going to to a spa-rty on Friday March 27th!! I want to let everyone have a great time. You get a manicure w/ a paraffin wax dipping, a pedicure and polish toes, 10 min massage (VERY GOOD) and all the yummy treats like chocolate strawberries to eat!! Here is one of the best parts ALL of that for only $20 dollars! Ladies it is divine!!! Send me a comment if your interested and I will put on the list!! Again Friday March 27th at most likely 6:30 pm. It is in Mesa off of the 202 and Greenfield. Please don't be shy, leave the comment if you have already been or not come again! This will be the SPA-RTY of the year!!

10 comments:

W.W. said...

Sounds fun! I'll have to get back with you:-)

Cheryl said...

That was soooo fun!!! Even worth the drive. Next time we'll have to do dinner first... $20 bucks for the spa... we can afford dinner too! What about a couple's night at the spa?

Molly said...

ShuckS! I want to go! It might not be cost effective however, after I drive there!!!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

Interested! and I like Cheryl's idea of dinner first. Either way, a spa-rty sounds awesome :o)

Lacey said...

Sounds fun. I'm in. Call me and remind me though. You know how well my brain works. :)

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I will see if I can find a babysitter.

Brooke said...

That looks like so much FUN!

Amy Blue said...

I wish i could do something like that! That sounds like soooo much fun! Enjoy

Linda's Latest said...

It's nice to have mom and sisters so close to do those fun things with. Glad you had a good time.

Megs said...

I would absolutely love to come and hey its even close to my house!!! Keep me posted!!!