Monday, September 8, 2008

NEED A GOOD HELPER??????????


Here is Kylee "helping" daddy do the dishes. I think she might

actually think she is helping. I don't know that I would consider pulling everything out and daddy put's it in "help". hee, hee. Althogh I do love the sexy dishwasher in the blue shirt. How can your husband doing the dishes for you not be sexy! He is so helpful around the house and I really appreciate it especially while I have been filling in at my dad's office for the past few weeks. I only have this week left. I have had fun working but I miss being home with my baby girls!! Thanks again for doing the dishes my little helpers :)

2 comments:

Salcido Family said...

Cute! I love it when they all help out too. :)

Amy Blue said...

She is getting so big. Wow! I guess we are creeping up on birthdays. What a fun age.