Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Isn't she beautiful? :)

That is right this is my VERY beautiful and talented sister Tara. She is the oldest of the 4 girls in my family. She might be the oldest but she does not look like it. She actually get's mistaken for my baby sister Erin's twin all the time. Tara is a talented mom of 4 wonderful children. Her husband is a hard working firefighter and he is also doing some advanced schooling. So because Aaron is so busy with work and school that leaves Tara to do a lot of the running around with all 4 children. She is super mom though so she can do it. She runs back and forth to school, then takes the kids to their next activity. Any mom who has kids understands how the activities can add up even with just one child so could you imagine 4. Logan & Colton do sports and scouts and Gracie does a few dance classes. While she is driving them here and there she is carrying around the beautiful Ava. She is so cute :) All the kids are very good looking. Good luck with that Tara when they are teenagers :). Tara also volunteer teaches aerobics 2 days a week and is very much in to exercise and health. She just had Ava a little over 3 months ago and she looks AMAZING! She also does a lot of canning and helping the 3 oldest kids with their homework EVER NIGHT! I think doing homework with 3 kids is an exercise in and of itself. She is very involved in her kids school and helping them to learn the things they need to know to succeed in life. Tara is such a success and I don't even think she knows how much good she does for others just by being a good example. She is very involved in church and teaches in Relief Society every few weeks. I have attended a few times when she has taught and I am always impressed with how she teaches and how well she presents the message. She has such a strong testimony of God and His Son Jesus Christ which I am sure is what helps her to keep going each day. Having that testimony helps her to be the best mom she can be. I love my sister Tara very much and I want her to know that! You are beautiful Tara from the inside and the outside!! I love you!!!!!








6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice tribute. I think she's beautiful inside & out too!

Tara said...

OK, that's the second time in the last couple days I've been complimented on someone elses blog. Are you guys worried about my self esteem or something? :) I always new I was your fav sis! Thanks for that nice blog. I think you're super duper too!!! Love ya!

Gates & Tausha said...

what a COOL idea brianne to write posts to honor fam membas!!! love it!! she'es amazin!!

Patty's Place said...

Oh, how I love her too! What a wonderful tribute Brianne.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Ditto to everything you said! Tara is a great sister and I don't know what I would do without her or any of my sisters. That was nice to write a post about her... who is next???... ha ha

Liz said...

Hey Brianne, that is sooooo sweet. You and Tara are a-mazing! (I miss that Aerobics class )