Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go Bears!!!!



Go Bears! This is what Billy teaches the girls at a VERY young age as you can see. One of the first few phrases Mattie Moo said was Go Bears! and Go Ducks! (for the Univ. of Oregon). So here are the girls supporting their daddy :) The funny thing is I actually enjoy football and understand it for the most part after almost 5 years of marriage to a serious football fan! I always laugh and tell Billy that him and my Grandpa Weathersby would have gotten along great! Also my dad is pretty happy to have a buddy to watch football with. One of the funniest times in my laugh was when I was watching football with Billy and my dad and I made a interesting football comment about the play of choice or something like that. My dad looked at me like who are you and where is MY daughter! :) Billy laughed so hard and said that is MY WIFE!! Good times and great oldies!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That is too funny! We know all about those football chants here, except ours is "Go Cowboys!!" :) Love ya!!

Gates & Tausha said...

that is so funny...and i'm SO not surprised billy is making his little gals sports fans!!!