Monday, September 29, 2008

Mr Handsome!



This my really good friend Jen's baby Patton. I call him Bubba! Does Bubba suit him? He is so cute and smiley to me. He loves to laugh at the kids and just watch everything. He also loves to wrestle with his daddy. Last night I was on the phone with Jen and her husband was tickling Bubba and he was laughing so hard. It was so funny. I love his little laugh. I can't wait to have my own little guy. Also I have included what I am doing with the rest of the kids while Jen and Patton are snuggling. This is my two girls and Jen's to girls taking a quick bath. There was barely any room for the small toys :). It was a fun night with Jen and her kids. We used to do it all the time but life has been crazy. Hopefully we can do it more in the future.

5 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

How cute is that? All of the kids playing in the bath tub together!!! I love it! I especially love Kylee's cute little tummy!! How is she feeling by the way? Does she still have a fever?

Cheryl said...

That was cute. I love the crowed tub.

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my gosh bathtime memories. :) "there's too many kids in this tub..." (know that poem?!) FUN!!!

Tara said...

SOOOOOO Cute!!!

The Carney Family said...

Hey, I saw your link on Tausha's blog. Your girls are sooo cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
-tiff