Saturday, September 6, 2008

Girls Rock!!


This is last December with all of the girls. My mom and my sisters mean the world to me (and my dad and my little family, but this is about the girls today :) )My mom has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I am so grateful to have the world's best mom. My sisters are all amazing. They each have taught me something throughout my life. Lots of things to be exact. I just hope they know how grateful I am to have them in my life and to have so many great friends. I could go to my sisters for anything and they would be there for me. Thanks girls for being the best mom and sisters a girl could ever ask for. Love you all very much!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What wonderful girls I have!!! You've always been a delight to me. I love you Brianne.