Monday, September 22, 2008

Honoring the Wonderful Steve!!!!

This post is to honor the AMAZING Steve! First off I just want you to know the song playing is to help you feel the mood while you read this amazing blog about Steve. Enjoy the music! :) Steve just celebrated his 26th birthday. I know you are all thinking "What? That can't be he looks great for his age." He is a very successful man. He is the kind of person who when he sets his mind to something he does it . He is uplifting to all the people he comes in contact with everyday. Steve has done so many things for such a "young guy" :) , he owned his own home before he was married to the beautiful Erin. Steve and Erin dated for a quite a while before getting married (just a note when I say a while that is by LDS standard ha, ha). They fit each other perfectly. He adores his wife and takes care of her in ways that most men can not. He is very accomplished in all he does. He has completed all the testing to become a CPA, which for anyone who does not know it is EXTREMELY difficult. He studied so diligently and he is determined to be a success. I am here to tell you now he IS definitely a success! Steve is a nut about computers and he is really good at fixing all our family computer problems without complaint. With our family that is a lot of computer problems too. I think

Erin gets annoyed that Steve has to fix all the computer problems before he gets annoyed :). Steve loves to listen to motivational speaking. In my opinion Steve could be a motivational speaker himself. He always emails the family uplifting quotes and stories just to make our days better. What a great guy, striving to make other's happier each day. He strives to see the positive in every situation. He is always willing to help others even if it is just to make them smile. He is a devoted husband, son, brother and friend! Thank you Steve for being the WONDERFUL person that you. Thank you for making all of us better people because we know you. I pray that more people will have the blessing of having you in their lives because I already know you have enriched mine and so many others. Happy Birthday Steve!! You are the man!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes Steve is "the man". He is such a blessing to our family! And look how smart Erin is for marrying him. I've been very fortunate in the son in-law area. :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Steve is the man... AND HE'S ALL MINE LADIES! :) I agree with everything you had to say about him! He is a very hard worker and he can do anything he puts his mind to! I could have done without the "Erin gets annoyed when everybody asks him to fix their computers"... but whatever!! :) The only time I get annoyed is when Dad calls him at 5:30 in the morning to ask an "urgent" computer question!! :) ha ha. I am so grateful that I get to be with him for eternity! I'm pretty dang blessed! He is one sexy hunk!

Tara said...

Uh Brianne, you have something brown on your nose........... :) J.K. I love our Stevie too!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

First of all I would like to thank my hairstylist, fashion designer and gourmet chef for helping me become who I am today. And by the way that is all the same person...Erin. Next, I would like to thank my unborn children and their friends for helping me use my imagination in ways that I can't even imagine. Lastly, to all the "small" people out there, thank you, thank you for helping me realize that there is more to life then being tall. Ha ha.

All kidding aside, Brianne thank you so much for your kind words. That is one of the best gifts I could ask for.

Love,

Steve

Gates & Tausha said...

ah you're such the awesomest sis-in-aw! fun to learn more about el-steve-o...i didn't know all that! great guy---yay erin!! :)

Patty's Place said...

Well said Brianne!!