Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dearest Daddy!!!!!!

My dad is better than your dad!!! My dad is the most awsome roping, riding, shooting, sports watching guy you'll ever meet. He has taught me so much about life and how to live it right. He is a great example to me and so many others. It seems like EVERYBODY knows my dad. No matter where we go if it's Costco or if it is on family vacation to the Bahamas he knows someone. He is the singles branch President and the singles love him. I hear them talk about how much they love him all the time. He invites some of them to share family dinner with us on Sunday and we have a lot of fun getting to know those he serves. Dad you really do rock and I appreciate how much you and mom have done for me and my family. I love you sooooooooooo much!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

KISS BUTT!!! Somebody wants a good gift for Christmas!!! :)

Gates & Tausha said...

i love your girls and dad tributes!!! weathersby pride!!! :)

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Hey Brianne! Thank you for the sweet message. I love your blog!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Ditto to everything you said!!!! Our Dad(and Mom) FREAKIN ROCK!!! Our family is pretty sweet!