Monday, September 8, 2008

Monkey makes a mess!!



You'll notice how Kylee is sitting in a pile of flowers. She is just sitting there playing then see's me and tries to escape then she looks up at me and smiles so big like remember I'm soooooooooooo cute! :) I was laughing so hard there was no way I could get mad with how cute she looked. The funny thing is she knew she wasn't suppose to do it and how she tries to escape like maybe mommy won't know who did this. ha, ha She is so blasted cute!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) I know what a "HUGE HELP" she can be. I think she's learned to empty the dishwasher at my house!!! She confuses 'empty' and 'load'. She pretty much has 'empty' down pat, though--- thus the flower vase! Gotta love that face!!!!
Not "Ed",
Nana

Liz said...

Hi Brianne! Ok so I have forgotten that Kylie Ann is as old as Ethan! She is such a gorgeous gal! Your blog is cute. Hope things are great with you!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Eeewww, she sure did make a big mess!!! But how could you ever get upset with her?? She is way too cute!