Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama=Last Days!!!

It is official Obama won the Presidential elections! I was so ticked off last night I could hardly breath. Billy finally told me I had to go to bed because I was being grumpy. I didn't argue that because I knew it was true. Something I don't understand about the elections.....why do I vote?? If there is such thing as electoral votes then why do the people of this great country vote? Anyway sorry I am being such a bummer but I am really upset that Obama won. It is just a sure sign of the times. I agree with my mother 100%, 2 words now that Obama was elected...Food Storage! So anyway I guess I obviously can't change what has been done but I will keep praying for this beautiful country and follow the direction of the true leader of this great land and all the world.....President Thomas S. Monson, prophet, seer and revelator of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. God bless America. I may start to have to follow the lead of Julianne and write something I am grateful for everyday this month (or the next four years) to stay positive :)

3 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

I too am not happy Obama won. I saw it coming, but am not super happy. However, I like what I heard one radio personality say last night. He said something to the effect of "America has spoken and while I don't agree with him, he is the next president of the United States and he will be my president. I will support him as much as I can and I will fight him where he needs to be fought, but he will be my president." I agree. I'm just nervous the fighting will be hard to do.

And I told Ryan that I believe this is truly the beginning of the end, and for some reason, I find comfort in that. If it's going to lead me closer to prophesy being fulfilled and closer to my Savior coming, then I'm surprisingly okay with that.

Cheryl said...

It is definitely the last days. We are so blessed to have a prophet to guide us through these times. I plan to do the same as you and look to the prophet for guidance in all things... we'll be okay.

Patty's Place said...

I too was disappointed but have to agree with all the comments so far. I will be praying harder than ever for our leaders and I am at peace because I know that God is in charge and I know we have a living prophet who will guide us. I will do my best to be prepared!