Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mattison!!

Happy Birthday Mattison!! My baby girl turned 4 years old on the 17th of November. Sorry it has taken so long to get pics up! We had so much fun with our big girl. Billy and I took her on a birthday date. She was so excited to have mommy and daddy all to herself. We went to "Uncle Donald's" which translates into McDonalds for a happy meal. Mattie calls it uncle Donald's because she watches Hughey, Dewey and Lewey :). Anyways the happy meal was a Madagascar toy which fit perfectly because that is where we were headed, the movie theater to watch Madagascar 2. We all liked the movie and we had a lot of fun. I want to say thanks to my mom for watching Kylee for us so we could have some one on one time with Mattie Moo!! I love my baby girl so much that I can hardly stand it :) These are all great pics of Mattie opening her birthday gifts from mommy, daddy and sister. We love you big girl!!
P.S.
Lots of great posts to come since I haven't been able to post for a few days. Stay tuned for some laughter!hee, hee :)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hard to believe it's been 4 years! She's such a delight to be around. I hope her birthday was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Mattie! Sounds like you had a great time! I can not believe she is 4 already. Time sure does fly! Love ya!

Amy Blue said...

WOW! She is getting so big. I hear she sucked all the smarts Billy had left. Good for her! Smart and Beautiful:) Happy Birthday!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

She is such a cutie pie! I thought the whole sunglasses thing was so funny! Gracie only likes things with Belle, Aurora and Cinderella! ;) Smooth! Good thing Mattie didn't care! ha ha

Todd and Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Mattie! Wow, you have a busy November with your kid's birthdays.