Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hard Day, Time to Relax!!




Billy and I loved this picture and couldn't stop laughing. Kylee is so relaxed eating her bottle. She stayed that way the whole time. I love seeing my girls just being themselves.
I love this picture of Kylee because you can see her adorable rolls :). She is starting to show a more feisty side, for real!! She is just looking at Billy and I like what?? Also why are taking a picture of this?? So I plan on doing a nice big post about Mattison since the past 2 posts were more about Klyee :) I sure love my little family and can't wait until they have a brother to boss around. No Tara that was not an announcement!!!

7 comments:

Krista said...

I LOVE those rolls too!! She is so freaking cute!!!

Julianne said...

WAY CUTE!

Cheryl said...

She gets those rolls from me. I would look just like that if I were laying on that chair.... only not so cute. Why are rolls on big people not 'cute'?

Tara said...

Gotta love those rollies!!! So cute!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

I love little babies and they're cute personalities. Kylee certainly has an outgoing personality. :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love those little chunkers! She is so dang cute! I think she has the cutest little personality!

The Carney Family said...

Your girls are way cute. This is the best picture. I love it when you catch the kids just hanging out.