Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kylee is 1!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!

Since my parents and Billy's parents are out of town (Billy's permanently, mine until Sunday night :) ) I took some video of Kylee opening her presents. She was so cute opening her presents. I hope you enjoy as much as I did! I can't believe she is 1 year old.

Here are a few pictures of Kyky with her presents. I she loves Mickey Mouse so much. If she sees him on tv she gets so excited and does the face with her raised eyebrows. I love that face so much!
Here is one more video to enjoy! Happy birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so much and we are so glad you have come to our family:) !!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What!? Where has the time gone? What a cute face in the pic with Mickey Mouse. Happy 1st Birthday Kylee.

P.S. Mattison, Todd says hi.

Gates & Tausha said...

yay! happy BDAY!!! her blue eyes are sooooo gorgeous!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday KyKy!!!! I LOVE you sooooooooo much!!!!!

Tara said...

I love her eyes when she sees the Mickey!!! Happy happy birthday KyKy!!! I can't wait to give you a big birthday snuggle on Wed!!! Love you baby!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Is she just the cutest or what?? I love her cute little facial expressions! I love you so much KyKy! I called you today to tell you happy birthday... but you were sleeping! I'll try again later though! Love you lots you cute little muffin!

Lacey said...

What a cutie! Looks like she had a fun time. Happy birthday Kylee!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Baby!!! I loved that you put the videos on the post so I can still see her on her birthday. What a doll baby! We miss you all. See you tonight.

The Pritchard Party said...

How cute! I love little girls opening their presents! Even at 1 year old, they're still so fun to watch. :)

Karla said...

Happy Birthday Kylee. I love the picture of her and Micky Mouse. So cute.

Todd and Brandy said...

Happy 1st birthday Kylee! She is adorable. You can tell that she is such a sweet girl.

Erin said...

sorry we haven't called the girls, things have been a little overwhelming lately, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Mattie and Kylee and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you guys as well!
It's amazing how fast everyone is growing up!