Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fashion Week with Mattison!


Continuing fashion week with Mattison :) I am actually very proud to say Billy dressed her today!! He is one great daddy. I came out of my bedroom and Mattie was all dressed and ready for school, hair done and all. Her lunch was packed and she was kissing me goodbye! I have one amazing husband. When I picked Mattie up from school today Ms. Marcy said all the girls are in love with her boots! I was laughing so hard. I am so scared because we haven't told Mattie yet that starting in January she is only going to preschool one day a week instead of 3 days like she is now. It is just to much for us to pay with the way things are. It makes me very sad though because school has been great for her. I will still keep doing school work with her at home but she won't get as much of the classroom experience which she loves. I know it is all going to be fine, but as her mommy I obviously want to give her what she wants and what will help her to grow and learn. I am sure I will put off telling her until the end of December. Is that a bad idea??

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I seriously want that dress in my size! Looks very british!!

Cheryl said...

She's adorable. She'll be fine, maybe not thrilled, but fine. Invite a few friends over and give her some classroom instruction at home and... walah... instant preschool at home... for free.

Brianne said...

Good idea mom! Thank you! I know Erin I love this dress so much too :) It would look adorable on you!!

Gates & Tausha said...

ok...i'm laughing cause i was JUST going to say (and then i read erin's comment) that i SERIOUSLY have that shirt/dress in black and white...the eXACT one---only bigger---SOOO funny! now i need those BOOTS! and lighter blonde hair...and stuff...