Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to Preschool!!


Mattison was soooooooooo happy she could go to preschool today with Ms. Marcy. She normally goes to school Tuesday through Thursday but because of Veteran's Day she had to wait until Wednesday to go to school. It is only one day difference but to my to my little 3 year old (almost 4, on Monday-ahhhhhh) it might as well have been a week! So when on got her bathed and dressed for school and had her hair done she was liking running out the door. So she loved her little boots she got to wear today. Billy said he didn't know how he felt about them because they look like boots that belong on a girl that stands on the street :)! I was laughing so hard when he said that. I then proceeded to tell him that for a 3 year old it is okay because her fellow preschool classmates wouldn't know that. ha, ha I still can't stop laughing. I thinks adorable and her preschool teachers first comment when Mattie got out of the car was "Oh my gosh you look so cute. Now my girls are going to want boots just like yours. Thanks a lot Brianne". I just looked at Billy and laughed then I said to him "Told you so!" Anyways, welcome back to school Mattie Moo!! Mommy and daddy love you!

9 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

ok i LOVE boots....LOVE them...Gates told me that no one wears them, so i made sure to point out EVERY person i saw wearing them at the airport...and then he said "hooker." whatever...:) she looks so cute! i totally wish i could just go to preschool for a living. :)

Cheryl said...

Cutie Patootie!!! She's gonna love school because she's so dang smart and loves to learn... and look cute while doing it. =)

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Oh goodness I love her boots, I can't believe she is almost 4 - time flies! Thanks for your message, sisters really are the best!!

W.W. said...

She is SO cute! I know what you mean--Aliese missed preschool Monday due to a cold and was super antsy to get back today.

J + A = K & J said...

Okay so I don't think I will ever get away with wearing those boots again or putting them on Kadence.
Every time I have tried to wear them Jake calls them hooker boots. Now when I think they will look cute with an outfit I try them on and all I imagine is "Hooker boots" so I take them off. He has totally ruined it for me. But you go Mattie, where those boots for Aunt Amanda (that boy won't say anything to her).

Krista said...

Matti Moo looks sooooo cute!! Love the boots!!! I wish I could pull that off and not look like someone working the streets :)

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

i just read your comment on lizzy's blog and i was crying with laughter. i was there and wondered why the only mirror was clear over in the corner. my husband just said that someone should send that poor woman a pair of earrings! he doesn't buy them for me so you probably won't get any either but you sure deserve something for all the laughs!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Killer boots! She's definitely a cutie!

Brooke said...

Very cute! That's great that she loves school so much! For years I have been looking for a perfect pair of black boots for me that aren't hoochie! Haven't found them yet but I will someday!