Friday, November 7, 2008

The life of an 11 month old


My name is Kylee and I turn 1 in 8 days! This is a glimpse of my day for you, for warning it is rough to watch :). First I find any excuse to take my clothes off. Next we get dressed in costumes and visit daddy at work. (Yes this is a typical day for me ha, ha).


Then I play with my life sized teletubbie! Isn't she so cute :)!! I just love those big ears and that giant thing stick up out of her head.







Here is me with all my peeps. We all got dressed up on the same day what a coincidence!
Then I climb in the cabinets, which is one of my favorite things to do. It always seem to me though that if I do this cabinet thing for to long my mom lays me down for a nap. Oh no here she come. Goodnight!
Okay so that nap actually felt good. Don't you love my crazy hair. My mom's personal night time hair dresser "Rolf" does my hair now too and he even does mine during nap time. I'm so lucky :)
Now it is time to make a mess with my sister. I think you could say mission accomplished. My mom usually has sister's clothes all very nicely organized on each shelf. I just wanted to make sure she had something to do the next day to keep her busy. I don't want her to get bored :)
I being almost 1 it is great. It is hard sometimes but somebody has to do it!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the pile of clothes on the floor. You do know this is just the beginning, don't you? :)

Tara said...

Wow, that looks like a ton of fun! Just wait, as they get older, the messes get bigger and spread out. Good thing our kids have a personal maid, right.

Nebraska Reed Family said...

Keep up the good work. Or you could run to Nebraska and we could sit at the table over hot bread and cinnamon rolls and just talk about the mess they make. Enjoy while you can, she will grow up to fast.

The Pritchard Party said...

That was way cute. You wanna see crazy baby morning hair? Click on Courtney & Aaron on my blog. Their daughter Kenzie has a new crazy hair do daily! It's so cute! I love little kids:)... especially Kylee (sorry if I spelled that wrong) even though she DOES try and steal my husband from time to time.

Amy Blue said...

Cute Girl! She has a good big sister to teach her all sorts of fun stuff. Have a great birthday month:)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

She is so dang cute! I love her so much!

Gates & Tausha said...

i'm still trying to figure out why you were all dressed up on the same day!!!?!? :) ahah...great costumes!

Krista said...

Oh I love this girl!! she is so freaking cute!!!