Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where is Kylee??

So the other night I heard something weird in the baby monitor. It sounded like Kylee was talking in her sleep but it was muffled so that made me want to go check on her while she was sleeping. It was about 4 am at this point. I quietly open the door to just look at my girls and I see Mattie sleeping peacefully so I crack the door just a little more to check on Kylee in her bed. Except there is a problem...Kylee isn't in her bed! What? So I start looking all around the room and I am starting to get worried because I CAN NOT find her! Then something little catches my eye. It looks like little toes sticking out from under Mattie's bed. What?

So this is what I see and I lift up the bed skirt to Mattie's bed and there is my little Kylee sound asleep UNDER her sisters bed. Totally content to be in the dark covered area. I was trying so hard not to laugh really loud and wake the girls. As you can see the flash of the camera woke Mattie up but only for that second thank goodness.

So I got down on my hands and knees (after I stopped laughing so much) and scooped Kylee up to put her back in her bed.

She is the craziest sleeper I have ever seen! She talks in her sleep, walks in her sleep and even laughs in her sleep. She doesn't even stop when she is sleeping! The girl is always busy and keeping me on my toes. Hey Kylee let's stay in our beds from now on. :)

11 comments:

Liz said...

That is the CUTEST thing ever!!

Desiree Hunter said...

That is so cute!! I love it!!

The Pritchard Party said...

That's HILARIOUS... and adorable!!

My cousin's daughter did something similar one night... she opened up the bottom drawer of her dresser and fell asleep in it.

crazy kids!

Lacey said...

That is so stinking cute! At least she was asleep and stayed in her own room!

Cheryl said...

cRaZy!!! She's a laugh a minute.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

This post made me laugh so hard!!! That is so cute and hilarious! That made my day!!! ha ha :)

ikathy33 said...

That's so funny. She takes after her NANA who also used to talk in her sleep. And Aunt Linda sat on the vacuum in the closet one time when she was about six (in the middle of the night--thought it was the bathroom).

McDowell Family said...

My Madison actually "lived" under her bed for about 3 months!! She thought it was cool!!

Tara said...

That's so funny. She sure is a busy little girl, even in her sleep apparently :)

W.W. said...

So funny!

* said...

That is so funny. One of my kids used to do that, too (somehow find their way under the bed & sleep), but it's been so long, I can't remember which kid.

Love your blog!