Monday, August 24, 2009

Mattison + Kylee= cute moments!


So one morning I came into the front room and stopped right in my tracks because I saw such a cute sister moment. Mattie was just sitting there playing with Kylee's hair. They were both very content just to be together. I love that!

Then they were sitting as close as possible to each other as they could get to watch a movie. Kylee loves to be anywhere Mattie is. She especially loves her time with Mattie now that Mattie is in school for such a large part of the day. Just as they say "Distant makes the heart grow fonder."

This was on a quiet night when the girls had actually agreed on a mutual movie to watch. Mattie set up a little bed for both of them and Kylee thought that was just heaven. Man I just love these moments of love!! I am so looking forward to meeting our little guy Brayden! He is going to be a fun addition to this cute little group of kiddo's we have now. :)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Sisters are great :)

Molly said...

Great family memories! Your girls are adoreable. Poor Christa, no sister!

Cheryl said...

I love to see that. They really are very good to each other. You should really appreciate that... cause that's not always the way those things go. I'm glad you got pics of them having those loving moments, they may come in handy again one day. Tee-hee-hee.

The Pritchard Party said...

Awe... I can't wait for Hannah to have a sister someday. I never had that, so I think it will be so nice to see in my children (hopefully).

Liz said...

Awww ! That is Darling! It makes me miss my sisters!

Todd and Brandy said...

They are adorable. That's awesome that they are so close.