Saturday, August 1, 2009

34 YEARS!!!


I wanted to wish my parents a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! My parents have now been married for 34 years! I'm so blessed to have such a great example for what a marriage should be. I have always been blessed to know that my parents love each other VERY much. My mom and dad are best friends and they love spending time together. I love to see how much my dad loves and cherishes my mom. They take care of each other the way a husband and wife should. Thank you mom and dad for setting such a good example for what a marriage is all about. I'm not saying that their marriage is perfect but they know that they want to be together for eternity so they work at it everyday. I love you mom and dad!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to these last 34 years and many more to come!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you!! We are blessed.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

We do have two pretty amazing parents!!! Happy Anniversary mom and dad!! Have fun tonight at dinner!!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary! Your parents are great!