Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lovin' on Parker boy!!

So Mattie was so excited to meet her new cousin for the first time! The look on her face here explains it all. I didn't get a picture of it but back in the corner Kylee is crying because she can't get near the baby because she is sick. She kept saying "Parkeer". (I tried to spell it how she says it because it is so cute!)

This was also Billy's first time meeting he's newest little nephew. It made him even more excited to have our little guy join the family.

He is just so dang cute from every angle!! I can't believe he is 1 month old already!

I love you Parker boy!! You just get cuter each day!!!

Erin just recently had pictures taken of Parker that are priceless. If you want to see them go to Steve and Erin's blog on the side of my blog!

4 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Your girls are adorable!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
-Stephanie @somewhatsimple

Cheryl said...

Love that boy!!! Excited for your boy to make his debut, too!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I can't believe my little pookie is already a month old! I can't wait to meet little Brayden! He's going to be one cute little boy!

Tara said...

Those are cute pictures.....and I know how Kylee felt :)