Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wash my car daddy! Wash my car daddy!!

So one of Kylee's favorite things to do these days is to tell her daddy that is is time for her and daddy to "wash my car daddy!" So a week and a half ago they did just that. They had help from Mattison and their cousin Ava this time too. By the way above is not a typo- Kylee really does think the Taho is HER car.
So here is Kylee running from her daddy spraying her with the hose. As she is running she is yelling "Daddy no spray me!" (as she is yelling this, she has the biggest grin on her face). :)
Now it is Mattison's turn for a spray down. Can you tell how much my girls just "hate" being sprayed. That is why they want to wash the car regularly. I love watching this time with my girls and their daddy. It is so much fun!This is where Ava Bean stood the whole time...away from the hose! She is laughing so hard here because Billy is spraying the girls and she thinks it is hilarious.

We love when Ava gets to come play at our house because she has so much fun playing with her Kyky and Mattie. Also she thinks Brayden is her little baby. She is the first one coming to rub his head if he is crying or takes him toys to play with. She loves her baby cousins. Pretty much Ava loves anything smaller than her. :)

5 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

I love how Ava sits on the sidelines. smart girl.

So fun daddy-daughter time!

Cheryl said...

You have so much fun at your house! BTW- I would be right where Ava was and laughing at the girls getting sprayed too!

Brianna said...

Looks so fun... and those kids! Adorable.

Krista said...

I think I would be standing where Ava was too... haha!! Matti and Kyky look like they're having a ball!!

Tara said...

Ava sure loves going to "KY KY's" house! Thanks for always taking such great care of her and making her laugh. It means a lot to me. I also love the pics of Kylee and Matti "hating" to get sprayed ;) So funny!