Friday, May 21, 2010

A TRUE Friend!

So I want to take a moment to explain to all of you how much I appreciate and love a TRUE friend. Now let me explain to you what a TRUE friend is to me. It is a person who prays for you! It is a person who does what they KNOW to be right because they followed the Spirit. Now when we receive answers to prayers it isn't always what we want or what we think it should be. But none the less, if you receive an answer to prayer and you KNOW that it is the Spirit directing you to do whatever it may be you can be sure that you will be blessed. Our Heavenly Father sees the bigger picture. He KNOWS us better than we know ourselves. He KNOWS what we NEED even before we do. In the past few months I have really come to know who my TRUE friends are! I was blessed to become friends with an amazing women a little over 5 years ago. Little did I know that there would be a point in my life where I would see her not only as a friend but a sister too. She has been there through so many things. Her and her husband and their family hold a special place in my heart. I have been blessed with another dear friend that I have known for about 15 years. She also has been there to help me and give me strength. These 2 special women in my life mean so much to me. They have taught me, strengthened me and believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. To these 2 beautiful women...THANK YOU FOR BEING A TRUE FRIEND TO ME!!!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

True friends are hard to find. Glad you have found such great ones!!!

Brianna said...

I am so happy that you have true friends. Like your mom said they are hard to find. Also I just know that you are an awesome friend so your friends are lucky too!! :)

Trevlyn said...

To know one, is to be one! That you are, my dear! Love ya!

Lacey said...

Love you!!!