Monday, May 31, 2010

Brother Woodward

Chuck & (his beautiful sweetheart) Marilyn Woodward

So Friday morning I found out from my dear friend Amanda, that her grandpa, Chuck Woodward had passed away. I want to send my love to the Woodward/Moses family. I have been blessed to know this wonderful family for about 14 years now. Chuck served in the singles bishopric with my dad. He was and will always be loved by so many that he served with. He taught through example and love. He left behind (for a time) a beautiful and AMAZING wife! She is such a blessing to so many. Chuck and Marilyn have been together since they were sophomore's in high school. I have heard different family members say that they were the "it" couple in high school. I guess some things don't change from high school because they were still and "it" couple in my eyes. They loved each other so much and you could see it in their eyes! For anyone who may have known this great man, his funeral is being held at the Deer Valley Stake Center (about 29th Ave & Rose Garden Ln) at 10 am on this Wednesday June 2nd. If you are able to attend that would be wonderful. Again I just want to send my love and condolences to the Woodward/Moses family. I LOVE YOU!!!

P.S.
Jen thanks for the picture (I stole it from your blog)! :)

6 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

Hey Girl, Its Staci Kramer. I love love your blog and I always read your posts. Your sister went to the dark side though and went private. I would give me my lecture on the ridiculousness of paranoid blogging but I'm not invited on her blog. Will you so me a favor and tell her to come out of hiding and join the real world again! She has fans, dangit! Your family is gorgeous. I can't believe how big they all are. You look so good too. Keep the posts coming I eat them up!

Brianna said...

I am so sorry about your friend. My thoughts are with you and his family!

Cheryl said...

I'll add my love and sympathy here for the Woodward/Moses families. I love the whole Woodward family. You can see their amazing...ness through their wonderful posterity! Chuck was not only a great counselor to Dad, but a great friend and will be missed. Till we meet again, Chuck!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

He was such a wonderful, sweet man. And he will truly be missed by all who knew him. I am so grateful that we have the knowledge of being able to be sealed together forever and that we will all see each other again.

Krista said...

The Woodward family is wonderful! And I have a special love for Brother Woodward. He was such a great example in our ward and you knew he always loved and cared for all of us! My love and sympathy goes out to all of them.

The Pritchard Party said...

What a great guy. Ryan and I were in the single's branch when he was serving. I love Bro. Woodward. He would always tell me stories about how his wife would pick out ties for him to wear so he looked presentable :)

He will be missed, that's for sure.