Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Body Art

So Kylee just came to me to show me her new "body art". I didn't quite know what to do at that moment because she was SO proud of her work. So I explained that she is a great artist BUT we only do this on paper! :)She made sure to show me ALL of the "beautiful" art. It spanned all the way from head to toe, literally. hee, heeIt's amazing how you still think their so cute with blue marker and who knows what else all over their face.I love that she is carrying on as if nothing is weird right now. Oh Kylee how I love you even when your "blue".
So a new thought just came to me...maybe she is just rehearsing to be a member of the "Nave" (a.k.a. the blue men). hee, hee

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Is that Avatar Blue? She's so dang cute!!!!

Lacey said...

That is so cute. Her and Riley definetley need to get together. I think he is blue and green right now! I love how proud of themselves they are!!

Krista said...

Maybe she's trying to express her inner color of blue???? I saw it on America's Next Top Model one time... haha!!

Tara said...

She's so cute and BUSY! You're a good mama to stay level headed and not get upset.....like I might have done :) I guess when in doubt, take a picture and blog about it! Hope you survive ;)

Jilly Bean said...

Oh, markers!! Holy cow. I'm so glad they're washable!

Good luck to Mattison with those wiggly teeth! :) Tell her to keep on wigglin'!

Brianna said...

ohhh that is too precious. Cute girl!!

Liz said...

She is so cute! I know drawing on yourself is not good, but I remember always wanting to do that as a kid!